Litigation Support Scanning Services
National Scanning offers extensive nationwide litigation support scanning services. Processing is available on-site or via secure pickup in our production centers. All staff that will be in contact with your files are are specially trained, bonded, and insured.
Our Litigation Support Services include:
- Document Scanning and Coding (on-site available)
- Nationwide blowbacks and copying services
- Bates Numbering
- Format for import into litigation support applications (including Concordance, CaseMap, Summation, Worldox, Interwoven, and NetDocuments)
- Conversion of outside data into litigation support software (load file generation)
- Creation of Concordance e-mail databases from client .pst files
- CD and DVD burning & duplication
- Creation of a searchable database for clients' electronic documents to facilitate document review
- Electronic data discovery
- Document Assembly
- Rush service available
- Client / Matter Scanning Services also available
Your legal teams will be provided with daily or weekly status updates to keep everyone informed and ensure open lines of communication.
Converted files and data will be test-loaded to prevent costly delays and wasted billable time.
We understand that accuracy and quality are of utmost importance to you and your clients. National Scanning guarantees 100% quality on all projects.
Contact us for more information about our litigation support services and to discuss your project with a qualified representative.
Litigation Support Scanning Options
To best serve your needs, National Scanning provides nationwide on-site and service center based scanning service.
- Black & white, color, and grayscale scanning available
- Images can be dynamically Bates stamped to your specifications
- PDF, TIFF, JPG, and many other formats available
- High-quality triple pass OCR for search and editing
- Documents and text can be output with load files in compliance with most litigation support systems
- File preparation (staple & binding removal), sorting, slipsheeting, and repair services available
Quality Control We utilize numerous tools to validate naming conventions and match image keys to the image file.
| Test || Description |
| Image File Count || Number of image files on delivery. |
| Document Count || Number of documents in the database load file. |
| Cross Reference Image Count || Number of images referenced in Opticon load file. |
| Cross Reference Document Count || Number of document breaks in Opticon load file. |
| Image File - Cross Reference Match || Does every image listed in the Opticon load file exist? |
Does every image file on the CD exist in the load file?
Do document start and end number have matching entries in the imagebase load file?
| Document - Cross Reference Match || Are all Opticon load file ranges in the document database? |
| Database Load File || We are looking at field delimiters, gaps and a field name header line. |
| Full Text Formatting || Was the format maintained or were there "odd" characters such as semi-colons instead of spaces. |
| Folder and File Naming || Does the delivery comply with naming standards and use client matter subfolder structure? |
Thank you for the opportunity to work together.
Contact us online about our scanning services or call (888) 211-1797 for more information